Sights & Attractions in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Killarney
Here's an outstanding place to get a feel for what Killarney is...
Gap of Dunloe
Massive, glacial rocks form the side of the Gap of Dunloe, a...
The romantic ruins on Innisfallen Island date from the 6th or...
Kerry Woollen Mills
This mill was established in the 17th century and still uses...
Killarney National Park
Killarney National Park consists of the three Lakes of Killarney...
If the weather is fine, head southwest 19 km (12 miles) out of...
The 15th-century Franciscan Muckross Friary is amazingly complete...
Hero of a 1,001 travel posters, the ivy-covered 19th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Killarney|
A fully restored 14th-century stronghold, Ross Castle was the...
|Castles / Palaces||Killarney|
You reach this roaring cascade by a footpath that begins in the...
|Bodies of Water||Killarney|
Browse All Southwest Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Cork this May Fr $109+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- 4-Star BEST WESTERN Montenotte Fr $105+/Nt Hotels.com
- Travelodge Cork Airport on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Expedia
- Save $$ in Cork: Book Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at The River Lee Fr $164+/Nt — $164 Save with Expedia, $29/night less