All Emilia-Romagna Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
In operation since the late 19th century and marvelously restored . . .
A stone's throw from Piazza Maggiore, this place started out as. . .
Art Hotel Novecento
This swank place, inspired by the 1930s Viennese Secession movement,. . .
Art Hotel Orologio
The location of this stylish and welcoming hotel can't be beat:. . .
Once a ducal palace, the Canalgrande today has a lobby so gilded. . .
The courtyards, vaulted brick lobby, and breakfast room of this. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
In the early 18th century it began life as a convent (later suppressed. . .
Palazzo dalla Rosa Prati
Vittorio dalla Rosa Prati has converted part of his family's 15th-century. . .
For a lovely little B&B on a residential street a stone's. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Bologna: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- Book the Star s Du Parc 3 Nts in May Fr $133+/Nt Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Save at 4-Star Palace Maria Luigia: $148 & Up in May — $148 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Book 4-Star City Parma in Parma Fr $123+/Nt — $123 Expedia
- Book the Savoy 3 Nts in May Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Expedia