Sights & Attractions in Emilia-Romagna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Emilia-Romagna
|A-C D-K L-O P-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Basilica di San Petronio
Construction on this vast cathedral began in 1390; and the work...
Basilica di San Vitale
The octagonal church of San Vitale was built in AD 547, after...
Baptisms still happen (one Saturday and one Sunday during that...
Next door to Ravenna's 18th-century cathedral, the baptistery...
Camera di San Paolo
This was the reception room for the erudite abbess Giovanna da...
This ranks among Ferrara's loveliest Renaissance palaces. Built...
|Castles / Palaces||Ferrara|
The former seat of Este power, this massive castle dominates...
|Museums / Galleries||Ferrara|
Consorzio Produttori Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
Connoisseurs of balsamic vinegar can do a tasting with this organization...
|Stores / Malls||Modena|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star City Parma in Parma Fr $123+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star San Marco & Formula Club Fr $81+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Save at 4-Star Palace Maria Luigia: $148 & Up in May — $148 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Book the Savoy 3 Nts in May Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Expedia
- Book the Star s Du Parc 3 Nts in May Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Save with Expedia, $22/night less