Sights & Attractions in Emilia-Romagna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Emilia-Romagna
|A-C D-K L-O P-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra
This archaeological site was uncovered in 1993 during digging...
Attached like a sinister balcony to the bell tower of Piacenza's...
The magnificent 12th-century cathedral has two vigilant stone...
The 12th-century Romanesque cathedral was begun by the architect...
The magnificent Gothic cathedral, a few steps from the Castello...
Fontana del Nettuno
Sculptor Giambologna's elaborate 1563-66 Baroque fountain and...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Bologna|
This museum has become a pilgrimage site for auto enthusiasts...
|Museums / Galleries||Modena|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 4-Star Cosmopolitan Bologna Fr $104+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Bologna: Save at the BEST WESTERN City in May Fr $76+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Quality Michelino Bologna Fiera Fr $59+/Nt — $59 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Bologna Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $102+/Nt — $102 Expedia
- Bologna Savings! Book at Grand Majestic Gia Baglioni Fr $362+/Nt — $362 Expedia