Sights & Attractions in Emilia-Romagna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Ravenna
Basilica di San Vitale
The octagonal church of San Vitale was built in AD 547, after...
Next door to Ravenna's 18th-century cathedral, the baptistery...
Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra
This archaeological site was uncovered in 1993 during digging...
Mausoleo di Galla Placidia
The little tomb and the great church stand side by side, but...
Next to the Church of San Vitale and housed in a former Benedictine...
|Museums / Galleries||Ravenna|
Sant'Apollinare in Classe
This church, about 5 km (3 miles) southeast of Ravenna, is landlocked...
The mosaics displayed in this church date from the early 6th...
Tomba di Dante
The tomb of Dante is in a small neoclassical building next door...
|Memorials / Monuments||Ravenna|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 4-Star Cosmopolitan Bologna Fr $104+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book BEST WESTERN City 3 Nts in May Fr $76+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Quality Michelino Bologna Fiera in May: $59 & Up — $59 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Bologna Savings! Book at My One Bologna Fr $102+/Nt — $102 Expedia
- May deal: Grand Majestic Gia Baglioni Fr $362+/Nt — $362 Expedia