Sights & Attractions in Florence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Florence
In 1296 Arnolfo di Cambio (circa 1245-circa 1310) was commissioned...
|Religious Sites||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Galleria degli Uffizi
The venerable Uffizi Gallery occupies two floors of the U-shaped...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Like the Duomo, this church is Gothic, but, also like the Duomo...
|Religious Sites||Santa Croce|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes go-today
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $599 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean