Sights & Attractions in Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Towns along Lake Garda's Eastern Shore
The town famous for its eponymous red wine hosts the Cura dell'Uva...
|Towns||Towns along Lake Garda's Eastern Shore|
Dominating the town is another 12th-century castle built by Verona's...
|Castles / Palaces||Towns along Lake Garda's Eastern Shore|
The futuristic funivia (cable car), zipping visitors to the top...
|Viewpoints, Mountains||Towns along Lake Garda's Eastern Shore|
Browse All Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Milan From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Super Low Bergamo Rate: Book Fr $86+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $22/night less
- May deal: Star s Cristallo Palace Fr $97+/Nt Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Incredible Savings: 4 Nts Alga + Air Fr $1362 Expedia
- 4-Star Piemontese Fr $114+/Nt — $114 Save with Hotels.com, $29/night less