Nightlife & the Arts in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Nightlife & the Arts
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This wine bar is a trendy place for an aperitif or a pre-disco...
Douja d'Or National Wine Festival
For 10 days in early September Asti is host to a popular wine...
Traditional sacred music and some modern religious pieces are...
Fiera Internazionale del Tartufo Bianco
From the second Saturday in October to the second Sunday in November...
Giovanni Agnelli Auditorium
Classical music concerts are held at the theatre designed by...
On the Murazzi, near the Ponte Vittorio Emanuele I, this is a...
MITO Settembre Musica Festival
Held for three weeks in September in a variety of venues, this...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Residence San Paolo Fr $148+/Nt Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Book BEST WESTERN Piemontese in May: Early Booking Bonus Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Mercure Torino Crystal Palace Fr $163+/Nt — $163 Expedia
- Save at 3-Star BEST WESTERN Luxor: $129 & Up in May — $129 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Idea Torino Mirafiori Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Expedia