Nightlife & the Arts in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Nightlife & the Arts in Turin
This wine bar is a trendy place for an aperitif or a pre-disco...
Traditional sacred music and some modern religious pieces are...
Giovanni Agnelli Auditorium
Classical music concerts are held at the theatre designed by...
On the Murazzi, near the Ponte Vittorio Emanuele I, this is a...
MITO Settembre Musica Festival
Held for three weeks in September in a variety of venues, this...
The Quadrilatero Romano, which roughly corresponds to the grid...
Premieres at one of Italy's leading opera houses sell out well...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- BEST WESTERN Luxor on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $158+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Turin: Save at the Plaza Torino in May Fr $119+/Nt Expedia
- Book BEST WESTERN Piemontese in May: Early Booking Bonus — $104 Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Turin Fr $91+/Nt — $91 Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Town House 70 Suite: $258 & Up in May — $258 Expedia