Sights & Attractions in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Aosta
Arco di Augusto
Aosta stands at the junction of two of the important trade routes...
Collegiata di Sant'Orso
This church has layers of history literally visible in its architecture...
Aosta's cathedral dates from the 10th century, but all that remains...
Roman Porta Pretoria
This huge gateway, regally guarding the city, is a remarkable...
The 72-foot-high ruin of the facade of the Teatro Romano guards...
Browse All Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3-Star Cristallo Torino Fr $91+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Concord Fr $129+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Book in Turin: Save this May Fr $87+/Nt — $87 Expedia
- May deal: Plaza Torino Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Expedia
- Diplomatic on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $117+/Nt — $117 Save with Expedia, $18/night less