Bars in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Bars in Rome
Antica Birreria Peroni
For beer lovers, the art nouveau-style halls of Antica Birreria...
A chic champagne bar named after the original Italian paparazzo...
Proud of its status as the oldest Irish pub in Rome, Fiddler's...
h club> doney at the Westin Excelsior
Nattily dressed businesspeople and harried tourists enjoy fresh-fruit...
Roof Garden Bar at Grand Hotel della Minerve
Open only during the warm season (late spring through summer)...
Rooftop Lounge Bar at the St. George Hotel
The latest front-runner in Rome's ever-growing list of rooftop...
Stravinskij Bar at the Hotel de Russie
Rome's dolce vita is best found in the restaurant Le Jardin de...
Terrace Bar of the Hotel Raphael
Noted for its bird's-eye view of the campaniles and palazzos...
Victoria House, off Via del Corso and a stone's throw from Piazza...
Wine Bar at the Palazzetto
The prize for perfect aperitivo spot goes to the Palazzetto...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today