Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Celio
Case Romane del Celio
Formerly accessible only through the church of San Giovanni e...
San Gregorio Magno
Set amid the greenery of the Celian Hill, this church wears its...
Santi Giovanni e Paolo
Perched up the incline of the Clivus di Scauro—a magical...
Santi Quattro Coronati
One of those evocative cul-de-sacs in Rome where history seems...
Santo Stefano Rotondo
This 5th-century church likely was inspired by the design of...
Terme di Caracalla
The Terme di Caracalla are some of Rome's most massive—yet...
Browse All Rome Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today