Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Ghetto
The fourth component of the magnificent collections of the Museo...
|Museums / Galleries||Ghetto|
Fontana delle Tartarughe
Designed by Giacomo della Porta in 1581 and sculpted by Taddeo...
Palazzo Mattei di Giove
Graceful and opulent, the arcaded, multistory courtyard of this...
|Castles / Palaces||Ghetto|
Looming over the Ghetto district, this huge porticoed enclosure...
This aluminum-roof synagogue has been the city's largest Jewish...
Teatro di Marcello
Begun by Julius Caesar and completed by the emperor Augustus...
Browse All Rome Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today