Nightlife & the Arts in Sicily
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sicily Nightlife & the Arts
|A-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar San Giorgio
This place has lorded over Castelmola's town square since 1907...
Truly one of the most unusual places to have a drink in all of...
Festa delle Mandorle
During the first half of February, when most of the almond trees...
Figli d'Arte Cuticchio Association
Palermo's tradition of puppet theater holds an appeal for children...
Truly representative of the New Palermo, this is one of the most...
This hip nightspot has Sicily's best selection of Belgian beers...
Santa Lucia alla Badia
The feast of the city's patron, Santa Lucia, is held on December...
Immensely popular with the twenty- and thirtysomething crowd...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises