- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Hiking and Climbing
The Madonna di Campiglio tourism office has maps of a dozen trails leading to waterfalls, lakes, and stupefying views.
Punta Spinale. The cable car to 6,900-foot-high Punta Spinale offers skiers magnificent views of the Brenta Dolomites in winter. It also runs during peak summer season. Off Via Monte Spinale, Madonna di Campiglio, 38084. 0465/447744. €9 round trip.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Hiking and Climbing
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe