- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- attractive indoor pool
- elegant rooms
- long walk into town
- popular with business groups
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Golf Hotel Review
You need to make your way north to the Campo Carlo Magno Pass to reach this grand hotel, the former summer residence of Habsburg emperor Franz Josef, replete with verandas, Persian rugs, and bay windows. A modern wing has been added, but there's still tons of old-world charm—Rooms 114 and 214 especially retain the lavish Imperial style. In summer the golf course attracts a tony crowd.
- Address: Via Cima Tosa 3, Madonna di Campiglio, 38086 | Map It
- Phone: 0465/441003
- Website: www.atahotels.it/golf-campiglio
- Location: Madonna di Campiglio
- 109 rooms, 13 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Mar.--June and Sept.--late Nov.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
Can anyone recommend which is a better town to spend three nights in when visiting Lake Maggiore? Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more