Sights & Attractions in The Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia
|A-B C D-N O-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abano Terme and Montegrotto Terme
These two hot-spring spa towns, about 12 km (7 miles) south of...
Ancient City Gates/Triumphal Arch
In addition to ancient Verona's famous arena and Roman theater...
Beyond the basilica and across the road, the archaeological site...
On a little square off the Piazza dei Signori are the fantastically...
|Memorials / Monuments||Verona|
Arena di Verona
Only Rome's Colosseum and Capua's arena would dwarf this amphitheater...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Verona|
Aquileia's Basilica was founded by Theodore, its first patriarch...
Basilica di Sant'Antonio
Thousands of faithful make the pilgrimage here each year to pray...
|Religious Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Padua|
Brion Family Tomb
One of the major monuments of contemporary Italian architecture...
|Memorials / Monuments||Asolo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe