Sights & Attractions in The Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Udine
From its hilltop site, the castle (construction began 1517) has...
|Museums / Galleries, Viewpoints||Udine|
A few steps from the Piazza della Libertà is Udine's 1335...
The Palazzo Arcivescovile (also known as Palazzo Patriarcale)...
|Castles / Palaces||Udine|
Piazza della Libertà
Udine was conquered by the Venetians in 1420, so there is a distinctly...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe