Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Tuscany Hotels
Elena Nappa, a former interior designer, is now the consummate . . .
|$$$||Gaiole in Chianti|
What was a self-sufficient hamlet with its own chapel in the 14th. . .
|$$$$||Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore|
In this lovely 15th-century palace rooms are spacious, with high. . .
|$$||Castellina in Chianti|
Villa Armena Relais
Ideally situated in the rolling landscape of Tuscany just 20 minutes. . .
David and Catherine Gardner, Scottish expats, have transformed. . .
|$$$||Greve in Chianti|
Villa Il Poggiale
Renaissance gardens, beautiful rooms with high ceilings and elega. . .
|$$||Greve in Chianti|
Villa Le Barone
Once the home of the Viviani della Robbia family, this 16th-century. . .
Browse All Tuscany Hotels
- Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore
- Castellina in Chianti
- Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Cinque Terre
- Colle di Val d'Elsa
- Forte dei Marmi
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Greve in Chianti
- Massa Marittima
- Monte Argentario
- Montecatini Terme
- Parco Nazionale Casentino
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises