Shopping in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
|A B-D E-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Anna Maria Molesini
A large loom dominates this tiny workshop/showroom where scarves...
Antica Bottega di Prospero
Stop by this shop for top-quality local products, including farro...
|Food / Candy||Lucca|
Antica Latteria di Maurizio e Tiziana
Maurizio and Tiziana's shop has an arresting array of cheeses...
|Food / Candy||San Gimignano|
Antica Macelleria Cecchini
This just might be the world's most dramatic butcher shop. Here...
|Food / Candy||Panzano|
Embroidered linens, curtains, and sheets made by Sienese artisans...
|Crafts, Local Specialties||Siena|
There has been a salumeria (delicatessen) here since 1889. The...
|Food / Candy||Siena|
On the third weekend of the month there's an antiques market...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Lucca|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises