Sights & Attractions in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Cortona
Cortona's cathedral stands on an edge of the city, next to what's...
Housed in part of the original cathedral structure, this nine-room...
|Museums / Galleries||Cortona|
Built originally by the Casali family, who lived here until 1409...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces, Libraries||Cortona|
Inside this rather anonymous-looking 14th-century church, just...
In the mid-13th century, this Gothic-style church was built on...
A small, cypress-lined courtyard and porch stand in front of...
The large 1897 basilica was constructed over the foundation of...
Santa Maria al Calcinaio
Legend has it that the image of the Madonna appeared on a wall...
Browse All Tuscany Sights
- Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore
- Abbazia di San Galgano
- Abbazia di Sant'Antimo
- Bagni di Lucca
- Bagno Vignoni
- Castellina in Chianti
- Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Castelnuovo di Garfagnana
- Chianciano Terme
- Colle di Val d'Elsa
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Greve in Chianti
- Massa Marittima
- Monastero di Camaldoli
- Monte Amiata
- Monte Argentario
- Montecatini Terme
- Parco Naturale della Maremma
- Parco Nazionale Casentino
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises