Sights & Attractions in Umbria and the Marches
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Umbria and the Marches
|A-C D-F G-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Severe yet mystical, the Cathedral of San Lorenzo is most famous...
On a narrow street on the highest tier of the town, the Duomo...
The 12th-century Romanesque facade received a Renaissance face-lift...
One end of the Piazza del Popolo is dominated by this 12th-century...
Orvieto's stunning cathedral was built to commemorate the Miracle...
Eremo delle Carceri
About 4 km (2½ mi) east of Assisi is a monastery set in...
For a bracing ride to the top of Monte Ingino, hop on the funicular...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Impressions of Italy IExplore
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- Kingdom of Sicily — $6,265 IExplore