Sights & Attractions in Umbria and the Marches
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Gubbio
Basilica di Sant'Ubaldo
Gubbio's famous ceri—three 16-foot-tall pillars crowned...
On a narrow street on the highest tier of the town, the Duomo...
For a bracing ride to the top of Monte Ingino, hop on the funicular...
Palazzo dei Consoli
Gubbio's striking Piazza Grande is dominated by this medieval...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||Gubbio|
This scaled-down copy of the Palazzo Ducale in Urbino (Gubbio...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Gubbio|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Impressions of Italy IExplore
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- Kingdom of Sicily — $6,265 IExplore