Nightlife & the Arts in Venice
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Venice Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-F G-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Al Chioschetto is among Venice's "nonbars," consisting only of...
Brasserie Vecchia Bruxelles
Karaoke on weekends and six specialty brews on tap set Brasserie...
Mestre's Ca' Noghera casino, near the airport, has slots, blackjack...
Just outside Piazza San Marco (near Museo Correr), Hotel Luna...
A very popular bar for students from nearby Ca' Foscari University...
Caffè Florian opened up in 1720 as Venezia Trionfante...
Metallic walls, red leather couches, and theme nights at Casanova...
For the late-night, chilled-out crowd, Centrale is in a former...
Cini Foundation, located on the island of San Giorgio, often...
|Music||San Giorgio Maggiore|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes go-today
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean