- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- tranquil atmosphere
- attentive service
- authentic period renovation
- a bit of a walk from the vaporetto stop
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Locanda Sant'Agostin Review
In this meticulously restored boutique hotel you'll find enough classic Venetian characteristics to remind of you where you are, but not so many as to be stuffy or ostentatious. The homey yet elegant feel is accentuated by period furniture, parquet and Venetian terrazzo flooring, and tall windows, some of which open onto small balconies (ask for a room with a canal view). While you're not "steps from San Marco," you are handy to the Frari and the Scuola di San Rocco, the Campo San Polo and the Rialto, and all the characteristic shopping, eateries, and residential ambience of San Polo and Santa Croce. Service is personal, thorough, and thoughtful. There's no elevator, but all rooms are on one level, one flight up.
- Address: Campo Sant'Agostin, San Polo 2344, Venice, 30125 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2759414
- Website: www.locandasantagostin.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Stae, San Silvestro, or San Tomà.
- Location: San Polo
- 9 rooms, 1 junior suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes go-today
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more