Sights & Attractions in Mullerthal/Le Petite Suisse
Sights & Attractions Mullerthal/Le Petite Suisse
Echternach was founded in 698 by St. Willibrord, who came from...
Château de Beaufort
At the top of the Ernz Noire valley, a short detour leads to...
|Castles / Palaces||Beaufort|
Larochette has the striking step-gabled Larochette Castle, which...
|Castles / Palaces||Larochette|
Musée de l'Abbaye
In the Middle Ages, Echternach was known throughout the Western...
|Museums / Galleries||Echternach|
Place du Marché
Echternach's cobbled Place du Marché, in the old town...
Sts. Pierre et Paul
On a hill just behind the basilica, a church, Sts. Pierre et...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Bulgaria and the Black Sea IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours
- Classic Corsica — $3,965 IExplore