- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although both the flavor and presentation of dishes here are decidedly French, many of chef Jean Beddington's creations hint at other influences: her youth spent in English country kitchens, the three years she spent mastering macrobiotic cooking in Japan, or any number of other influences she has gleaned from her culinary travels across the globe. The frequently changing menu is prepared with a feather-light touch; you can choose from three prix-fixe courses for €48 or four courses for €55. If you want to find out what the fuss is all about, be sure to reserve ahead.
- Address: Utrechtsedwarsstraat 141, Eastern Canal Ring and Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam, 1017 WE | Map It
- Phone: 020/620-7393
- Website: www.beddington.nl
- Location: Eastern Canal Ring
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon. No lunch. Closed last wk of July and first two wks of August.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- See Europe! Flights to Amsterdam From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Amsterdam: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $308+/Nt Save with Expedia, $145/night less
- Book the Swissotel Amsterdam 3 Nts in May Fr $285+/Nt Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Amsterdam Fr $1325 Expedia
- Journey on Avalon Waterways to Amsterdam: 14 Nts Fr $4,751 Expedia
Well Bikerscott and I were off on another weekend trip - this time to see the tulips in the Netherlands! Read more
My film “Vikings, Tivoli and Trolls” presents the highlights of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, starring Copenhagen’s colorful Nyhavn Canal, entertainment at the Tivoli amusement park; Stockholm’s Read more
Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels Read more
· News & Features
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more
We're taking you beyond the atmospheric coffee shops that Amsterdam is known for in favor of a gourme... Read more
Amsterdam is a city where high and low are happy neighbors, making it easy for all travelers to hop o... Read more