Sights & Attractions in Day Trips from Amsterdam
Fodor's Choice Sights in Day Trips from Amsterdam
The Bulb District Route—more popularly known as the Bloemenroute...
|Tours||Day Trips from Amsterdam|
This famed 17-acre park and greenhouse complex was founded in...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Lisse|
The sight of the 19 windmills at Kinderdijk under sail is magnificently...
Many connoisseurs ranks this as the third-most-important museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Otterlo/De Hoge Veluwe|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Seductive Spain IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours