- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret
At a Glance
- lots of character in this historic hotel
- pleasing design throughout
- free afternoon tea/coffee (with waffles) and a free evening buffet
- low ceiling in top-floor rooms
- some rooms are quite small
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret Review
This sleek hotel is in a renovated building from the 1920s that's right on Bryggen. The common areas, which have retained many of the original features, are stylish yet welcoming. Head to the tower for gorgeous views. The comfortable and up-to-date rooms are tastefully decorated in shades of brown and purple, and some of them have panoramic views of the harbor.
- Address: Slottsgt. 1, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: 55-60-11-00
- Website: www.nordicchoicehotels.com/Clarion-Collection/Clarion-Collection-Hotel-Havnekontoret
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 116 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Vikings, Tivoli and Trolls” presents the highlights of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, starring Copenhagen’s colorful Nyhavn Canal, entertainment at the Tivoli amusement park; Stockholm’s Read more
We went to tromso and abisko national park to see the northern lights
Would like to thank the forum members ( especially charlie cornwall ) team at visit tromso office and guide gunnar for all the help. Read more
I posted earlier about a trip to Norway in July/Aug. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more