- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thon Hotel Bristol
At a Glance
- good design throughout
- the popular Egon restaurant is here
- the rooms overlooking the street can be noisy
- no a/c, so rooms can get hot in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Thon Hotel Bristol Review
The Bristol, built in the 1930s, is one of the most popular hotels in town and is within walking distance of the city's main sights. The small but pleasing rooms are stylishly accented in white, black, and maroon furnishings. Several rooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Address: Torgallmenningen 11, Downtown, Bergen, 5014 | Map It
- Phone: 55-55-10-00
- Website: www.thonhotels.com/hoteller/land/norge/bergen/thon-hotel-bristol-bergen
- Location: Downtown: Rasmus Meyers Allé and Grieghallen
- 134 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Vikings, Tivoli and Trolls” presents the highlights of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, starring Copenhagen’s colorful Nyhavn Canal, entertainment at the Tivoli amusement park; Stockholm’s Read more
We went to tromso and abisko national park to see the northern lights
Would like to thank the forum members ( especially charlie cornwall ) team at visit tromso office and guide gunnar for all the help. Read more
I posted earlier about a trip to Norway in July/Aug. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more