- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nor-Way Bussekspress operates several services between Oslo and Bergen in each direction daily. The journey takes 10-11 hours. Buses also connect Bergen with Trondheim and Ålesund. Western Norway is served by several bus companies, which use the station at Strømgt. 8.
Tide is the main bus operator in Bergen, with buses throughout the day and at night on weekends (Friday and Saturday until 4 am).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe