Lom and Jotunheimen
Jotunheimen, or "the Home of the Giants," is mainland Norway's major massif and a popular area with hikers and climbers in summer. Established in 1980, the national park covers a surface of 1,145 square km and stretches from the eastern inland to the west coast, offering a wonderfully varied landscape.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Oslo Savings! Book at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Fr $397+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Best Western Kampen Fr $229+/Nt Expedia
- Oslo Savings! Book at Radisson Blu Plaza , Oslo Fr $391+/Nt — $391 Expedia