Nightlife & the Arts in Oslo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oslo Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Belleville is a small, intimate venue with gigs every nights of...
Bibliotekbaren og Vinterhaven
If you're more partial to lounging than drinking, the Bibliotekbaren...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Oslo|
This is one of the most important Nordic clubs for jazz, electronica...
In the old Basarhall near Oslo Cathedral, tiny Café Bacchus...
Café Con Bar
With its 1970s theme, Café Con Bar, is one of Oslo's trendy...
Diana Krall has played at this club, as have Angelique Kidjo...
For a slightly more bohemian experience, head to Fru Hagen, with...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Oslo Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Oslo at Anker Hostel Fr $261+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3-Star Anker in Oslo Fr $187+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Oslo: Book 3 Nts in May at Radiumhospitalet l Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Save with Expedia, $91/night less
- $86 & Up: Best Western Kampen 4-Star Hotel in Oslo — $86 Expedia
- Book 3-Star Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Fr $348+/Nt — $348 Expedia