Shopping in Krakow
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In Kraków's Old Town, department stores and brand-name fashion and leisure-wear stores are on the rise, while the number of craft and specialty shops is declining. Most shops are open weekdays from 10 to 6, Saturday 9 to 2.
For regionally produced goods, head to the Rynek Glówny (Main Market Square).
Browse Krakow Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Krakow Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $538+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Paszkowka Palace Fr $72+/Nt Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Book in Krakow: Save this May Fr $62+/Nt — $62 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Krakow this May Fr $72+/Nt — $72 Expedia
- Small budget: Book Olimpia 3 Nts in May Fr $83+/Nt — $83 Expedia