Sights & Attractions in Warsaw
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Warsaw
Biblioteka Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego
A 10-minute walk toward the river from the main campus of Warsaw...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Libraries||Warsaw|
The Chopin Museum occupies the 17th-century Palac Ostrogskich...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces, Arts / Performance Venues||Warsaw|
The 180 acres of this park, commissioned during the late 18th...
|Parks, Memorials / Monuments||Warsaw|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Polish Holidays! Flights to Warsaw From 449 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Hyatt Regency Warsaw on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $178+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Warsaw this May Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Warsaw: Save at the BEST WESTERN Portos in May Fr $52+/Nt — $52 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Book 4-Star Mercure Warszawa Grand in Warsaw Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia