Sights & Attractions in Lisbon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Lisbon
Castelo de São Jorge
Although St. George's Castle was constructed by the Moors, the...
|Castles / Palaces||The Alfama|
Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
Conceived and commissioned by Dom Manuel I, who petitioned the...
Museu Calouste Gulbenkian
On its own lush grounds, the museum of the celebrated Calouste...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||The Modern City|
Oceanário de Lisboa
Europe's largest indoor aquarium wows children and adults alike...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Modern City|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises