- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Every major hotel maintains a tourist bureau that books individual and group tours to Moscow's main sights. In addition, there are numerous private agencies that can help with your sightseeing plans.
Patriarshy Dom Tours conducts unusual day and overnight tours in and around Moscow and St. Petersburg for groups or individuals. Among the tours are the Red October chocolate factory, the KGB museum, literature or architectural walks, and the space-flight command center. You can call for schedules or pick up copies in some hotels and Western stores. Sputnik handles group and individual tours in Moscow and some day trips out of town. The company can tailor plans to suit your needs.
Patriarshy Dom Tours. 6 Vspolny per., Southern Outskirts, Moscow. 495/795-0927; 650/678-7076 in U.S.
Sputnik. 15 Kosygina ul., Southern Outskirts, Moscow. 495/939-8374.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- From Russia With Love! Flights to Moscow From 477 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Moscow Savings! Book at Novotel Moscow Centre Fr $195+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Moscow Hotels Fr $288+/Nt Travelocity
- Special deal: 5-Star Peter 1 Fr $278+/Nt — $278 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Aquarium Fr $271+/Nt — $271 Expedia