Any questions about the suburbs should be directed to officials at St. Petersburg's City Tourism Information Center (where operators are very helpful and speak English, French, and German) or private travel agencies and guided-tour companies. St. Petersburg's City Tourism Information Center also has an information kiosk at Palace Square.
City Tourist Information Center. 14/52 ul. Sadovaya, at Nevsky prospekt and ul. Sadovaya, City Center, St. Petersburg, 191023. 812/310-2822; 812/310-2231 for information in English; 812/300-3333 tourist helpline 9 am to 11 pm. eng.ispb.info. Nevsky Prospekt.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Saint Petersburg From 497 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Explore St. Petersburg For Less! Book Fr $169+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $77/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Radisson Sonya Fr $289+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Super Savings on St. Petersburg 5 Nts Htl + Air Fr $1,033 Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 27 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $5,499 Expedia