Sights & Attractions in Aberdeen and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Aberdeen and the Northeast
Offering just a handful of tours each week, you'd think that Balvenie...
|Wineries / Breweries||Dufftown|
It's hard to beat the magnificent cliff-top ruins of Dunnottar...
|Castles / Palaces||Stonehaven|
Built in 1732, this elegant mansion has a light and graceful...
|Houses / Mansions||Ellon|
Founded in 1494, King's College is now part of the University...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House and Spa Fr $235+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $95/night less
- Aberdeen Savings! Book at Craighaar Fr $119+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $270: Great Aberdeen Price — $270 Hotels.com
- May deal: Britannia - Aberdeen Fr $95+/Nt — $95 Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- Book in Aberdeen Fr $249+/Nt — $249 Save with Hotels.com, $105/night less