- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blackfriars Pub Review
Blackfriars Pub prides itself on its cask-conditioned ales. You can enjoy one to the accompaniment of regular live entertainment including jazz nights and ceilidhs (a mix of country dancing, music, and song; pronounced kay-lees).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
With many thanks to many posters here who commented in my earlier thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/3-weeks-w-6-year-old-in-uk.cfm
I didn't want to disappear into the ether and i wanted to Read more
UK trip report so far... This is the stream of consciousness part--informative part will come later.
We flew British air from Boston to Heathrow, Tuesday, May7th. We have never changed planes at Heathrow Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes ... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more