- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rocpool Restaurant Review
Highly recommended by locals, the Rocpool has a calming mix of dark and light woods and cream and pale mint furnishings. The frequently changing menu may include such favorites as sweet-pea-and-spinach risotto for lunch and loin of venison with creamed parsnips and wild mushrooms for dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Inverness Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $254+/Nt Expedia
- $126 & Up: Ramada Encore Inverness 3-Star Hotel in Inverness Save with Expedia, $41/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Royal Highland Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Save with Expedia, $12/night less
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
I am thinking of going on a tour across Britain and Ireland next year.
I've done lots of research, but I'm not sure which tour company to use....since I have read negative and positive reviews for each Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more