- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sili Restaurant Review
In the Silverfjord Hotel, this glass-walled, crisply decorated restaurant is like a beacon when seen from the outside. The kitchen serves well-made standards like Scottish rib-eye steak. You can't go wrong ordering from the excellent specials board, which might include pan-seared duck breast or smoked salmon. The bar often serves the same food, only slightly cheaper. The hotel's rooms are inexpensive, but not as bright and pleasing as the restaurant.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Inverness Savings! Book at Ramada Encore Inverness Fr $126+/Nt Save with Expedia, $41/night less
- Mercure Inverness in May: $255 & Up Expedia
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more