All Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
|A-B C-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Caledonian, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
"The Caley," a conspicuous block of red sandstone beyond the wes . . .
Five Edwardian terraced town houses make up this intimate, elega. . .
This trim B&B in a red-sandstone town house north of the New. . .
Near Bruntsfield Links, the Elmview has a verdant location tha. . .
This popular option manages to combine a homey feel and stylish. . .
Although he is not a native of the city, Gerald Della-Porta is. . .
Glass walls extend from the 19th-century facade of a former church,. . .
This dignified 18th-century manse sits amid its own secluded grounds,. . .
Longtime hoteliers Jimmy and Fiona Mackie are well schooled i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2386 & up -- Scotland: 6-Nt. Trip w/5-Star Hotels & Air Great Value Vacations
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1555 & up -- Scotland 6-Nt. Bed & Breakfast Escape w/Air — $1,555 Sceptre Tours
- $1606 & up -- Scotland & Ireland 8-Nt. B&B Escape w/Air — $1,606 Great Value Vacations