- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Kitchin Review
One of the Edinburgh's most popular eateries, Tom Kitchin's award-winning venture has packed in the crowds since opening in 2006. It's not difficult to see why. Kitchin, who trained in France, runs a tight ship and his passion for using seasonal and locally sourced produce to his own creative ends shows no sign of waning. Unfashionable ingredients such as ox tongue, tripe, and pig's head emerge heroic after Kitchin's alchemy, and he works his magic equally dexterously on more familiar elements such as seafood and venison. To sample this verified culinary world affordably, try the three-course lunch for £26.50.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2386 & up -- Scotland: 6-Nt. Trip w/5-Star Hotels & Air Great Value Vacations
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1555 & up -- Scotland 6-Nt. Bed & Breakfast Escape w/Air — $1,555 Sceptre Tours
- $1606 & up -- Scotland & Ireland 8-Nt. B&B Escape w/Air — $1,606 Great Value Vacations
We recently came back from a one week trip to London and found it thrilling. Read more
As promised I am making recommendations for places as separate threads so that they will be easily searchable when others are looking for recommendations.
Pubs: (New Town)
The Queen's Arms (Frederick Read more
My husband and I are flying into Brussels in September and plan on flying out of London. Read more