Sights & Attractions in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Edinburgh and the Lothians
The crowning glory of the Scottish capital, Edinburgh Castle is...
|Castles / Palaces||Old Town|
National Gallery of Scotland
Opened to the public in 1859, the National Gallery presents a...
|Museums / Galleries||New Town|
National Museum of Scotland
This museum traces the country's fascinating story from the oldest...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Town|
Rosslyn Chapel has always beckoned curious visitors intrigued...
Browse All Edinburgh and the Lothians Sights
- Blackness Castle
- Borthwick Castle
- Crichton Castle
- Dalmeny House
- Deep Sea World
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2386 & up -- Scotland: 6-Nt. Trip w/5-Star Hotels & Air Great Value Vacations
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1555 & up -- Scotland 6-Nt. Bed & Breakfast Escape w/Air — $1,555 Sceptre Tours
- $1606 & up -- Scotland & Ireland 8-Nt. B&B Escape w/Air — $1,606 Great Value Vacations