- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Greater Glasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board provides information and has an accommodations-booking service, a currency-exchange office, a Western Union money-transfer service, city bus tours, guided walks, boat trips, and coach tours around Scotland. Books, maps, and souvenirs are also available. The tourist board has a branch at Glasgow Airport, too.
Greater Glasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board (11 George Sq., near Queen Sreet Station, City Center, Glasgow, G2 1DY. 0141/204-4400. www.visitscotland.com/glasgow.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises