Sights & Attractions in The Borders and the Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Newton Stewart
Creetown Gem Rock Museum
In the nearby village of Creetown, the Creetown Gem Rock Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Newton Stewart|
Galloway Forest Park
You can walk or bicycle along the paths at the Galloway Forest...
The Machars is the name given to the triangular promontory south...
|Scenic Drives||Newton Stewart|
Wood of Cree Nature Reserve
Birders will love the Wood of Cree Nature Reserve, owned and...
|Nature Preserves||Newton Stewart|
Browse All Borders and the Southwest Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises