- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Scottish Borders Tourist Board has offices in Jedburgh and Peebles, and the Dumfries & Galloway Tourist Board can be found in Dumfries and Stranraer. Seasonal information centers are at Castle Douglas, Coldstream, Eyemouth, Galashiels, Gretna Green, Hawick, Kelso, Kirkcudbright, Langholm, Melrose, Moffat, Newton Stewart, Sanquhar, and Selkirk.
Scottish Borders Tourist Board (Murray's Green, Jedburgh, TD8 6BE. 01835/863170. www.scot-borders.co.uk.)
Dumfries & Galloway Tourist Board (64 Whitesands, Dumfries, DG1 2RS. 01387/245550. www.visitscotland.com/dumfries.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises