Shopping in The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northern Highlands and the Western Isles Shopping
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Achins Book & Craft Shop
Reached via the Lochinver-Achiltibuie single-track road is must-see...
|Crafts, Books / Stationery||Lochinver|
Balnakeil Craft Village
Artisans sell pottery, leather, weavings, paintings, and more...
At Borgh Pottery, open from Monday to Saturday 9:30 to 6, you...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Port of Ness|
Harris Tweed Artisans Cooperative
The Harris Tweed Artisans Cooperative sells stylish and quirky...
Much of the Celtic-influenced jewelry at Hebridean Jewellery...
|Jewelry / Accessories||South Uist|
In its showroom, Highland Stoneware displays tableware and decorative...
|Household Items / Furniture||Lochinver|
Isle of Skye Soap Company
This shop stocks soaps, essential oils, and other nice-smelling...
|Perfume / Cosmetics||Portree|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ramada Encore Inverness on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $126+/Nt Save with Expedia, $41/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Inverness this May Fr $255+/Nt Expedia