Nightlife & the Arts in Andalusia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Andalusia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
For some traditional tipple, check out this atmospheric bodega...
A block from Plaza de las Tendillas, Café Málaga...
In the heart of Triana, Casa Anselma is an unmarked bar on the...
Casa de la Memoria de Al-Andalus
This club set in an 18th-century palace has a nightly show plus...
Despacho de Entradas
Tickets are expensive; buy them in advance alongside the bullring...
At this dimly lighted club you can hear sultry jazz and flamenco...
This hip hangout, mainly populated by students, has late-night...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel